Terms & Conditions.
Wowageing Terms and Conditions
The journey of learning the art of living older is, by its nature, an imperfect one. Nobody has a magic pill or a set of instructions that will make our lives perfect. In fact, imperfection is an important part of the journey. We hope that this is a journey that we can make together, through the www.wowageing.com website.
Ethical behaviour is important to us. This means that if we are to travel together, we must be clear as to where we both stand. This list of terms and conditions, including our explanation of how we respect your privacy, is our way of making it clear what we expect from ourselves and from you on this journey together. We wish you a beautiful day.
1. The www.wowageing.com website (the Website) is owned by Right to Write Publishing Ltd, whose principal place of business is at 20-22 Wenlock Rd, London, N17 GU (we, us, our).
2. Use or Using this website includes, but is not limited to: (a) browsing this Website; (b) posting, submitting, transmitting or displaying personal information and/or content on or through this Website; or (c) downloading and/or copying content from this Website.
3. If you want to Use this Website, you must do so only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. If you Use this Website, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
5. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop Using the Website.
Our journey is ever evolving
6. We reserve the right to change or remove the Website or any part of it, without notice, including any content that has been submitted to the Website through your Use of it.
7. We may have to change the Terms and Conditions on this Website. Your continued Use of this Website following any changes will be deemed to be your acceptance of such a change.
Others have their own rules
8. This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others.
9. Any link that we include in this Website is not an endorsement of that website and you understand and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such site, or for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide to any such site.
10. You can buy the book, Once Upon A Time I Would Grow Old by Lara Jay Hequet through the Amazon link on our Website. You understand that Amazon has its own set of rules, terms and conditions, which are beyond our control.
11. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any transaction you make using Amazon’s website.
12. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in this Website and its content (including, without limitation, all content submitted to the Website by Users, the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by, or licensed to, Right to Write Publishing Ltd or otherwise used by Right to Write Publishing Ltd as permitted by law.
Using this Website
13. In Using this Website, you agree that you will Use the content solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
14. You must not Use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful.
15. You must Use this Website in a way that respects other users of this Website.
16. You understand that we are under no obligation to monitor the Use of this Website including any content transmitted or posted by Users.
17. You understand that we will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anybody Using this Website.
18. If you Use this Website, you grant Right to Write Publishing Ltd and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including, without limitation, edit, modify, translate and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, any content you post and display on, or submit to, the Website or transmit through the Website, in any media now known or developed in future, for commercial purposes.
19. By: (a) posting to, or displaying content on, the Website; (b) submitting content to the Website; or (c) transmitting content through the Website; you warrant that you have the right to do so.
Data and privacy
20. You understand that by Using this Website, you consent to our processing and storing your data in accordance with our data protection obligations.
21. If you transmit your name, address, telephone number, email address or other personal data (Your Personal Information) to the Website in a way that is visible to us but not visible or accessible to other Users of the Website then we will treat that information as confidential; though you consent to our processing and storing it in accordance with our data protection obligations.
22. If you transmit Your Personal Information to the Website in a way that means it is visible or accessible to other Users of the Website, then we will not treat that information as confidential.
23. This Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting those sites.
24. You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold on you. Email [Insert email address] and we will respond as soon as reasonably practicable.
25. You can unsubscribe to anything you have subscribed to on the Website (other than anything you have subscribed to on a third party site that you have accessed through the Website) by emailing [Insert email address] and you will be unsubscribed as soon as reasonably practicable.
27. We do not use this information for anything other than our own analysis.
29. Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This is compatible with all major browsers and can be downloaded and installed via the Google Analytics opt-out page.
30. The cookies on our Website are enabled by default and if you decline our cookies you may not be able to use some of our online features.
Responsibilities for this shared journey
32. The content of this Website reflects a shared journey towards living older. This means that the Website is not intended to give you advice and you should not rely on anything in this Website to make, or refrain from making, any decision.
33. You should not use the content of this Website to replace any medical advice you have been given or to change any current belief you have about your own health or any age related concerns you may have.
34. This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
35. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including, without limitation, loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, software or hardware) arising out of, or in connection with, your Use of this Website or any changes or removal of content (including content submitted by you) that we make including changes to these Terms and Conditions.
36. We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
37. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal and professional services fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your Use of this Website.
Let’s get practical
38. The construction, validity and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.